Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving from...all 4 of Us!

Nope - not a typo - there is Justin, Jace, me and.......our little June Bug!




We will be adding to the Bryan family June 5th!

I found out I was pregnant a week after we were told Jace needed to proceed with the surgery route.
What crazy timing huh? God sure does have a sense of humor in His timing.
I do not know WHY the timing was like this but its all in His timing.
The only complaint I have are that my emotions have been crazy with this pregnancy then add the stress of major brain surgery for our baby boy. I have been a nut case! JB is my witness.
JB has been so great and understanding. That I am very thankful for! 

I started the belly pics just like I did with Jace but rather than weekly I will do every other week.
Those 2nd children just get the short end from the start huh?

We will be doing a fw things different this time.
We will be not finding out if its a boy or girl until the day our June Bug is born!
I am also going to go all natural - no drugs this time!


Week 6

Week 8

Week 10

Week 12

We are so thankful for Jace's successful surgery, that God healed him of his seizures, and he will go on to live a very fulfilling and happy life!
We are thankful for our family, friends, and every person that has come into our lives - they are all for a reason!
We love you all and hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments: