Thursday, November 18, 2010

3, 2, 1 ................BLASTOFF!

My mom wanted to make cookies with Jace's hand print in them but once she started she quickly realized it was a 2+ person activity. Jace is not really at age to truly cooperate. So when I made it home after my workout we made these hand print cookies! They came out MUCH cuter than we had anticipated!

The cutest hands ever!
Jace has learned how to ride on his rocket ship!!! He went to the moon and back for me! :)
I was so surprised when I put him on his ride on toy and he took off. Usually he would sit on it but tonight he actually started to ride it! This is a VERY short clip of that and later on he was riding his other toy better. I was too busy enjoying it to record him again.




I also caught a clip of Jace running some more and chasing his Dada. They were throwing the ball with each other. I just love to sit and watch those two play together. Jace loves his Dada and I can already see will be JUST LIKE HIM!
He tries SO hard to REALLY run! He really does.......I think he will have it down as soon as he gets a little more height on him.




Can you tell he has an obsession with lights and fans. He LOVES to look at fans! When we go to Lowe's or Home Depot he will break his neck trying to keep an eye on the ceiling fan department!
That's easy entertainment huh?

This weekend we are going to Lexington. JB will be hunting and I get to bring Jace to see his friends, Keely and Trey! Oh and I of course get to see one of my best friends too! Can't wait!
Hopefully I have some cute videos and pictures of the kids playing!

No comments: