Thursday, November 4, 2010

Time for a Haircut?

We had the EEG today and I hope that things are not what I fear. 
I am pretty sure that everything will be ok with today's EEG.
I really wish that they would have done the EEG yesterday.
To get this EEG done was almost an act of congress. I am glad it is over and done with. 
It was a long, busy and VERY frustrating day. We were not told what time the EEG was until almost 2 pm and we had to be there by no later than 3 pm. By the time my mom got to my work to pick me up and we got to the hospital it was 2:50. After the admitting staff took ages to get us checked in I was getting livid. From my understanding we HAD to be at the EEG department before 3 and no later. Once speaking to the EEG techs I found out that not only were they not too upset that we were running behind but that they didn't know why we didn't get an EEG done yesterday in the ER.

 We have an appointment with his neurologist tomorrow morning at 8 am.
We should know how the EEG went by then - I HOPE!

Jace was VERY cranky on the way home today - this was NOT good since we were stuck in 5pm traffic on 290! YUCK! No FUN! Needless to say I was FRAZZLED by the time I got home!
Jace was much happier when we got home.

I had to snap a shot of Jace's hair when he was in his bath.
Look how LONG it is! I think we are about due for a haircut!

Time for a haircut?

Thank God it looks way shorter when it dries!
Jace must have hit a growth spurt recently. He is for sure in 18 month clothes, even in pants.
The length is a LITTLE long but for the most part fit him.
Where is my BABY going?

No comments: