Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Gobble Till Ya Wobble!

*pause the music on the left sidebar before watching the videos*

The only part that I like about working out of the home.....coming home to this!



 Jace was talking up a storm and pointing at my Christmas "pretties". He doesn't mess with them ALL day until I get home. Little stinker! He was also playing peek a boo with the little boy in the oven :)


Speaking of Christmas "pretties" -  we had our first ornament casualty Monday night. My mom said all day Jace didn't touch the tree, 5 mins before I get home he decides to grab an ornament and smash it on the floor!
Aye yi yi......he is non stop! I wouldn't have it any other way though!

After he talked, pulled down my "pretties" and then did his "business" he wanted to dance. I missed the full dancing but I got him stomping his feet.



I doubt I will post on Thanksgiving so I want to wish everyone a 
 HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!



No comments: