Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Eagles Soar to State

Jace enjoyed his first football game despite the cold front that blew in.
JB and I were expecting Jace to not tolerate being at the game as well as he did. We even took separate vehicles just in case I needed to leave with him. After we let him walk around the stadium a bit he was ok sitting in our laps for the game. I am impressed!


Enjoying a snack at the game

Actually after halftime he started to get sleepy and eventually passed out right on my shoulder.
I think he really enjoyed going to the game.
He zonked out and stayed asleep all the way home and went straight to his bed.



Watching that football game made me really miss my high school days on the side lines with the trainers.
I have to say that was a GREAT game!
Good job Eagles!!



No comments: