Friday, December 17, 2010

If You're Happy and You Know It....

*Pause the music player on the left sidebar before playing videos*

Jace has a few favorite songs like "Itsy Bitsy Spider", "Pat-a-Cake" but recently his most favorite is
"If You're Happy and You Know It"

He learned this song when he first went to his new daycare back in April. They taught him to clap but he now enjoys stomping his feet. He loves loves loves to stomp his feet. Here he is doing his favorite dance move to his favorite song :)
(Don't mind my terrible singing )



Tonight at dinner Jace was swaying side to side and "singing". We were able to catch the VERY last moment he was singing and dancing at dinner before he wanted out of his chair.
He was really getting into the singing - It was SO cute! :)



Tomorrow we have our Christmas party for work. Justin and I get to dress up in formal wear and go out and enjoy each other! I can't wait to get all fancied up and feel pretty. At least that is what I hope I feel :)

1 comment:

Michelle Fielder said...

Jace looks like a Happy, Healthy Boy!Praise the Lord! Keeping your family in my prayers!