Saturday, December 11, 2010

What a Blessing!



Yesterday morning I received a phone call from Dr. Von Allmen's office. It was her nurse and he was telling us that the doctor felt terrible that she was able to visit with us while we we in the hospital. We had residents come by but never the actual doctor. I was a little upset about that but then again I saw the EMU and how incredibly busy they were this week! So, the nurse proceeded to tell me that the doctor wanted to schedule a follow up appointment. I was thinking great I didn't even have to call to set this up and they are going to get us in to see her next month. Nope.......she wants to see us on December 20th!!! This was GREAT news to hear! I am so glad we do not have to wait 4 long weeks to find out any information. We only have to wait a little over a week. Since Dr. Von Allmen is the big wig in the EMU she has the strings to pull and get all the test results together that quickly for us to discuss.


Tonight we are taking Jace to his first football game. JB's high school team is on the road to state and they are playing right by our house. This is GREAT timing since we just taught Jace to do "TOUCHDOWN!!!" He can't exactly say touchdown but he screams something with his arms up! Its too cute!!

Yesterday while I was doing chores and such it was VERY quiet in Jace's playroom so I snuck in to see what he was doing and this is what I saw. He was playing so quietly and on his own.......and he had NO clue I was right there behind him filming.





1 comment:

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

Wow, that's great that you are able to get in much sooner than expected! I hope the information you get is helpful.