Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Playtime with Playdoh

Jace got a can of PlayDoh in his stocking for Christmas.
We didn't play with it until tonight.
Jace is such a texture child. He is picky with food because of textures and sometimes just flat out refuses to touch some foods. I was not sure how he would react to the PlayDoh.
He was a little unsure of it until my mom and I took part of it and played with him.

Still not sure of this squishy stuff
Here is Jace playing with the PlayDoh and then signing "All Done" after he is finished.


Today is my Dad's birthday and so we made cakes for my mom bring home to him tomorrow. They are chocolate fudge cakes - YUM!
Jace didn't help too much more than just grabbing the frosting canisters
and getting chocolate all over himself :)
Jace says Happy Birthday PawPaw!

Oh - we got out professional picture from the Christmas party back. Here it is.....
we look great if you ask me......he is one sexy man! :)

No comments: