Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Monkeying Around and Bouncing Right on into 2011

*Pause the music in the left side bar before playing videos*

Right before 2010 ended Jace became a little monkey :)
Here are some cute clips of him climbing.







New Years came and went as quickly as Christmas did.....and it left me with a question -
Where did 2010 go?
Wow that year FLEW by!!

 On New Years Eve, Jace and I went to the Schumpert's house for Trey's 3rd birthday party. They had a bounce house there on top of all the other toys they normally have out there.  
I put Jace in the bounce house with a few of the other kids and he was baffled at first. After watching the other kids (most were older - almost 3) he realized what he needed to do and started to bounce a little bit. He had a blast with all the kids there. We love visiting Trey and Keely when we go to Lexington. Trey is so easy with Jace and Keely is about Jace's age so they get along well playing.

Here are some pictures and videos of the bounce house and tunnel at the party









Jace loves to climb all over Papa's wheelchair. He was climbing on it and talking to Papa so much this past weekend!



Papa always makes sure there is Bluebell in the freezer when his boys come to visit. Jace finally tried some and check out this response! Typical Bryan boy for sure!

He was asking for "More?" and signing "Please"
Trying to teach those manners early! :)


Jace has really been doing well with his speech and I am so excited about this. The more and more I listen to him I can hear actual words like "More", "Lil Bit", "Door", and so on.....they are here and there but I LOVE to hear this considering I have been so concerned with his speech.

The carrier I rented came in. I originally was going to try the Ergo Baby but was recommended to try the Beco Butterfly 2. I actually loved it and I think Jace did as well. It was so easy to get him on and off of me without assistance. Also, I never once felt like I was toting around 28 lbs on me.


Checking out the carrier before we headed out to try it


Mommy and Jace both liked the Beco

We had off on Monday the 3rd so we took advantage of it and brought Jace to a partial day at daycare since it had been so long since he has been there. He did well and was EXHAUSTED after that day!



He could barely keep his eyes open on the way home

Today was his 2nd day back and it went much better than yesterday. He ate his lunch and took a long nap with all of his friends at school. I think he is enjoying going to "school" right now and I hope that continues.

Tonight I put him in the bath and let him use his bath crayons to draw on the tub. I am convinced that he is a lefty! Here he is drawing on the bath tub with his crayons. BTW - these crayons are awesome! So easy to clean off the tub and they color even when wet!





No comments: