Sunday, January 9, 2011

Tis' the Season....

*Pause music on left sidebar before watching video*

...to get sick? :(
My poor baby boy is not feeling well. I am not sure what it is but he looks terrible.
He felt warm Friday night and it seemed to just go down hill from there. I was not sure if he was actually "sick" until earlier today.

Saturday he crawled up into my lap and took a nap.


After this nap Justin came back from doing some work out on the land and Jace was glued to him. When JB wanted to get back to the land Jace was not to happy about this. Since we still had time until we were going to a baby shower we rode out to the land and pulled Jace around in the wagon.



Later on that day Jace and I went to a baby shower for Staci with Misty and Keely. Misty rode with me to the shower and Keely was in the back with Jace. I look back there and they are holding hands! It was SO cute! They even continued to hold hands once we were getting them out of the truck so I had to snap a picture of this cuteness!


Saturday night was a night of TERRIBLE sleep! Jace was up all night long every 10-20 minutes after 4 am.
I don't know if it was the rough night or what but I started to feel yucky today as well. I pray this is all a weather change fluke and we are not getting sick. 
I can handle Jace or I being sick but BOTH of us? That's not a good combination.
My main concern about Jace getting sick is it normally increases his seizure activity.

On a side note, Jace started with a rash on his back a couple weeks ago. I started to put it off as possible confetti lesion that comes with TSC. As the rash started to spread and cover his whole back I started to rethink that. I wondered if maybe it was eczema so I started to put the soothing relief lotion on his back. A week later the rash hasn't improved and actually spread to his chest and tummy. It didn't click until Friday night that it possibly could be a side effect of one of his medicines. I called the pharmacy to find out if it could be and they said it very well could be but we shoudl call his doctor on Monday. I will be calling his epileptologist tomorrow morning to see what we need to do. I PRAY its not his medicine and its some weird heat rash or something viral.

We use a sound machine in Jace's room when he sleeps. He usually never gets a hold of it unless we are at Papa Bryan's. He got a hold of it and had a blast playing with the different sounds on it. 


Jace took our swiffer from the laundry room and was playing with it today when we got home.
He is so cute helping us clean. 

 

I will probably update more tomorrow once I find out what the doctor says about his rash and if we end up at the pediatrician for this nasty cough/cold he has.


No comments: