Monday, January 17, 2011

This is the Stuff

*Pause music on left sidebar before watching videos*



I heard this song on the radio on the way to work today and thought it was SO truthful!
I love Francesca Battistelli! Her songs are always feel good songs and all about life.


Also, I want to urge anyone that owns or works at a company that would be interested in helping out children with Song of Love to watch this next video:
"Raising Funds, Raising Voices"! is a special program which enables corporations and other groups to help Songs of Love financially and creatively. As a bonus to a group's fundraising efforts on their behalf, Songs of Love staff have been holding on-site recording sessions with our portable studio. People across the country are becoming instant "recording artists" as they all sing on these guaranteed "hit " songs of love!

I have already approached Mustang Engineering, where JB and I work, about this opportunity. I really hope they join in on the "Raising Funds, Raising Voices" Program.

I am still working on getting Jace's song up on the blog but until then check out this great program. You do not have to be a company to donate. Individuals can do so as well.




Jace had no seizures today that we have seen! This GREAT news! I am going to continue with the pill form of his Sabril until this weekend. Then this weekend I will use the powder satchels and see if there is a change.



The Pill vs. The Powder


 



No comments: