Sunday, January 30, 2011

Some Things Are Not Always What They Seem

*pause music on left sidebar before watching videos*

I thought that the pill form of Jace's medicine was helping but after this past weekend it doesn't seem to be the case. It is so disappointing however I am very grateful for the many days that his seizures were not occurring often. Now, I just need to be sure the daycare is paying enough attention to catch them since I know they have to be happening. I am trying not to be too wrapped up in catching EVERY seizure and recording them all since we know they happen, we know when its out of his "norm" seizures and we know at this point the medicine is not working as well as we hoped. 

We went into Lexington this weekend to see the progress on the barn.
It is so exciting to see the barn from the VERY start to the VERY end.
I can not wait to see it when its complete.




Peek a Boo


I see YOU!


WHOA!! This is so cool!

Saturday night when JB was doing the Varmint Hunt with his buddies Jace and I went and had dinner at the Schumpert's House. Derek was with JB so it was Misty and I with the kids!
I think Jace loves eating dinner with friends.

YUM! Pizza party!

Jace was being silly earlier today and I caught some of his silliness on camera.

I don't know one kid that has not put this toy basket over their head and walked around like that. I was wondering when Jace was finally going to and he did!


And Jace loves to sing or preach....whatever he is doing it is something that he is passionate about!

He really was putting on a show - he was spinning and dancing for us after he sang.

Poor Jace has been coughing ALL weekend! I have no clue what he has this time but he has to be miserable. No fever - THANK GOD - but a nasty cough. He even coughs in the middle of the night while he is sleeping. We don't have a humidifer in Lexington but we are using one tonight and so far it seems to be working. I have not heard him cough once since going to bed.
His 18 month check up is Tuesday so hopefully they can check into this cough then too. I pray his ears are cleared up and this is just a small virus that needs to run its course.
I will update again after his check up on Tuesday!


No comments: